Custom Mat Board - Archival Framing Supplies - Mount Art Picture Frame
This listing is for a pre-cut custom colour archival mat board with a bevelled edge that gives a professional finished look to your artwork or photo.
Product Colour: Refer to Colour Chart - state colour choice in notes to seller.
Exterior Size: Please choose from DROP DOWN MENU or state size in notes to seller.
Interior Window Opening: This is the size of image you are trying to frame, let me know in the notes to seller.
*** If you need it CUSTOM CUT then just let me know the exact measurements. There is NO additional charge.***
Additional Options: Black Core also available.
Comes with Archival Foam Core Backing.
Sizes above 16x20 inches may be extra depending on your location. Please contact me with your shipping address and I can give you a quote.
NOT SURE WHAT SIZE TO ORDER?
* ACEO (2.5x3.5) image fits in a 4x6 mat.
* 5 x 7 image fits in an 8 x 10 mat.
* 8 x 10 image fits in an 11 x 14 mat.
* 9 x 12 image fits in a 12x16 mat.
* 11 x 14 image fits in a 14x18 OR a 16 x 20 mat.
* 12 x 16 image fits in a 16 x 20 mat.
* 12 x 18 image fits in a 18x24 mat.
* 16 x 20 image fits in a 20 x 24 mat.
If you are unsure just send me a message, I'm happy to help you.
Peterboro Matboards offer the best quality for value in the market and is available in over 80 colours. Choose your colour from the chart available and just list in the notes to seller. If you have any questions, just contact me!
** Please note that metallic and suede mats are available for an additional charge.
All of my products are of impeccable high quality designed according to the Canadian Council of Archives Guildelines.
Poor quality acidic mats will transfer acids to the print or artwork causing embrittlement, discolouration and increases the rate of deterioration. Proper handling practices will significantly prolong the lifespan of your collection.
All archival conversation mats should be made from:
- Acid-free materials
- Fully bleached, alpha cellulose (highly processed wood pulp) or rag (cotton or
- Free of lignin and ground wood
- Paper with a pH between 7 and 8.5 with an alkaline reserve of 2 percent calcium
carbonate or other suitable alkaline buffer
- Paper that is alkaline or neutral sized
Thanks for looking.
© Copyright Brazen Design Studio
All Rights Reserved.